It seems this fix breaks the sound on my machine.

Here's the bug report: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-
driver/+bug/1864061

  alsa/sof: let legacy hda driver and sof driver co-exist

Status in HWE Next:
Status in linux-oem-osp1 package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in linux source package in Eoan:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux-oem-osp1 source package in Eoan:

  So far, if we want the sof driver to work, we need to blacklist
  snd_hda_intel.ko, but on some paltforms with nv hdmi or amd hdmi,
  we need these two driver co-exist.

  [Fix]
  Intel sent the patches to fix this issue, although it is not merged yet,
  but I guess they will pass the review and be merged. So i backported them
  first.

  [Test Case]
  remove snd_hda_intel.ko from blacklist, the two drivers (sof and hda)
  worked well.

  [Regression Risk]
  Low. We already tested these patches on some Dell machines. and comunity
  including endlessm and goole all tested these patches.