** Package changed: kernel-package (Ubuntu) => linux (Ubuntu)

  5.0.0-36 update broke networking with Qualcomm Atheros Killer E2400
  Gigabit Ethernet Controllers

  I recently applied updates that included the 5.0.0-36 kernel. I think
  the update arrived on Nov 14, 2019 or Nov 15, 2019.

  Networking no longer works. The machine does not have an IP address.
  Dmesg does not show the customary entries for networking.

  My machine is a Dell XPS 8930,
  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078N85NCR. The network card is
  Qualcomm Atheros Killer E2400 Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 10).