** Package changed: kernel-package (Ubuntu) => linux (Ubuntu)

  Intel NUC8i7HNK does not boot 18.04 or 18.10 installation images

  I have an Intel NUC8i7HNK and none of the Ubuntu or Debian images that I have
tried get past GRUB. I have tried Ubuntu Server 18.04.1 as well as the latest
Ubuntu 18.10 nightly. After selecting any installation method in GRUB the
screen goes black. Things that I have tried that did not help:
  - removing quiet from the kernel command-line
  - removing quiet and adding nomodeset
  - removing quiet and adding nomodeset, earlyprintk=vga,keep, debug, and
ignore_loglevel

  Installation images that do not boot, with notes on kernel version:
  - Ubuntu Server 18.04 (4.15.?)
  - Ubuntu 18.10 nightly (4.15.?)
  - Debian Stretch/9.5.0 (4.9.110)
  - Latest Debian Buster alpha release (4.16.12)
  - Debian Buster nightly (4.17.8)

  I noticed that Arch 2018.08.01, which is running 4.17.11, does boot.

  I did update to the latest version of the BIOS (48).