** Package changed: kernel-package (Ubuntu) => linux (Ubuntu)

  Lenovo V130-14IGM: Touchpad not working  due to missing ACPI in kernel

  The kernel driver elan_i2c_core.c is missing the elan_acpi_id for the
touchpad used in the Lenovo V130-14IGM laptop. The elan_acpi_id for the
touchpad used in the Lenovo V130-14IGM is ELAN0615.
  I got the touchpad working by building my own patched kernel with "{
"ELAN0615", 0 }," added in drivers/input/mouse/elan_i2c_core.c.
  Though the touchpad is working properly since using the custom kernel, I get
masses of the following kernel errors:
  [ xxx.xxx ] elan_i2c i2c-ELAN0615:01: invalid report id data (ff)

  System:

  Lenovo V130-14IGM

  Software:

  Ubuntu 18.04.1 x64 with standard kernel doesn't recognize the
  touchpad. With my custom kernel (currently Ubuntu mainline kernel
  v4.18-rc8) it is working with the mentioned kernel errors.

  Can someone please commit the mentioned elan_acpi_id in the kernel?
  Thanks!