https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kernel-team/2020-March/108333.html
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kernel-team/2020-March/108335.html

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-base in Ubuntu.

  linux-azure: Update SGX version and udev rules

Status in linux-azure package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in linux-base package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in linux-azure source package in Trusty:
  Invalid
Status in linux-base source package in Trusty:
  New
Status in linux-azure source package in Xenial:
  New
Status in linux-base source package in Xenial:
  New
Status in linux-azure source package in Bionic:
  In Progress
Status in linux-base source package in Bionic:
  In Progress
Status in linux-azure source package in Eoan:
  New
Status in linux-base source package in Eoan:
  New
Status in linux-azure source package in Focal:
  New
Status in linux-base source package in Focal:

  We will use the official Intel's DCAP git repository to keep SGX up-
  to-date. We need to update the driver included to the linux-azure
  kernels to the version located at:

https://github.com/intel/SGXDataCenterAttestationPrimitives/tree/LD_1.22/driver/linux

  Including the provided udev rules.

  [Test Case]

  The driver should continue to work normally. The main difference
  should be the permissions and groups for the /dev/sgx (0666) and
  /dev/sgx_prv (0660 with sgx_prc group).

  [Regression Potential]

  The regression potential is low since the functional changes are not
  meaningful and the permissions are less restrictive.