thanks @hui.wang, where can i find the 5.3.0-43 ? is it in the upstream
repos ?

Packages, which is subscribed to alsa-lib in Ubuntu.

  add ucm to make alsa/sof driver work under PA (variants of Lenovo X1
  Carbon 7th, Dell cnl and cml machines)

Status in HWE Next:
  New
Status in alsa-lib package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in alsa-lib source package in Bionic:
  Fix Committed
Status in alsa-lib source package in Eoan:

  This ucm is only for Eoan and Bionic, for focal and future versions,
  we plan to integrate the ucm2 instead of this ucm, and the ucm2
  depends on the alsa-lib-1.2.1 and pluseaudio-v14, the ucm2 is under
  developing by the community, is not ready yet.

  [Impact]
  In the oem project, we have a couple of Lenovo and Dell machines which
  connect the digital mic to PCH directly, this design needs the new
  sound driver soc/sof, and this driver can't work under pulseaudio
  automatically, we need to integrate the ucm for the driver, then the
  sof dirver could work under pulseaudio and gnome.

  This ucm is maintained by intel audio team, and it is not upstreamed
  and will not be upstreamed, since the community is developing the ucm2
  which is based on at least alsa-lib-1.2.1 and pulseaudio-v14.0 (still
  under developing), for bionic and eoan, we have to integrate this ucm
  since the alsa-lib version is too low. For focal and future version, we
  are going to integrate the ucm2 after the ucm2 is ready.

  This ucm is already verified in the oem project, now it is time to put it
  into the stock ubuntu.

  [Fix]
  These ucm files are backported from sof_ucm1 branch of
  https://github.com/thesofproject/alsa-ucm-conf.git

  [Test Case]
  Boot the eoan kernel or oem-osp1-bionic kernel, then check the log of
  pulseaudio, the ucm files are loaded successfully, then check the
  gnome-sound-setting, both output and input devices work well.

  [Regression Risk]
  Low, just add some new ucm files, and this will not affect other machines,
  and those new added ucm files are only used by specific machines which enable
  the sof driver.