ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-23.41-generic 2.6.35.7
Date: Tue Dec 14 02:57:53 2010
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" - Release amd64 (20101007)
ProcEnviron:
 LANG=ru_RU.utf8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: acpid

** Affects: linux (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug maverick
--
Sometimes my laptop doesn't wake up properly after sleep
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/689955