This bug was fixed in the package mesa - 20.0.4-2ubuntu1

---------------
mesa (20.0.4-2ubuntu1) focal; urgency=medium

  * Merge from Debian.
  * disable-intel-ccs-compression.diff: Dropped, we use iris by default.
    (LP: #1863874)
  * Don't build with llvm-10 until ppc64el ftbfs is fixed.

mesa (20.0.4-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * fix-build-with-llvm-10.diff: Add a patch to fix build with Polly,
    and build with llvm-10 again. (Closes: #956004)
  * iris-drop-cache-coherent-cpu-mapping.diff: Fix corruption with iris
    (Closes: #954311) (LP: #1864274)
  * gallium-fix-bob-compute-shaders.diff: Fix vaapi with bob
    deinterlacing. (LP: #1867188)

 -- Timo Aaltonen <tjaal...@debian.org>  Thu, 16 Apr 2020 09:22:34 +0300

** Changed in: mesa (Ubuntu Focal)

  Backport GetFB2 ioctl, re-enable CCS compression for intel

Status in XServer:
  New
Status in libdrm package in Ubuntu:
Status in mesa package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in libdrm source package in Focal:
  Fix Released
Status in linux source package in Focal:
  Fix Released
Status in mesa source package in Focal:
  Fix Released
Status in xorg-server source package in Focal:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  We need this in order to re-enable intel CCS compression, which was
  originally disabled in mesa to fix this bug:

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mesa/+bug/1753776

  GetFB2 was recently added to drm-misc, and should get upstream in 5.7,
  but would be best to have it in focal and unstable kernel so that the
  userland parts can be added.