I sponsored the precise SRU. Please set up the bug description according
to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates#Procedure (add test
case, regression potential).

I strongly suggest to set raring/saucy to WONTFIX, I don't think the
cost/benefit ratio is high enough on these short-lived releases.

Unsubscribing sponsors as there is nothing else to sponsor at the
moment.

** Changed in: dkms (Ubuntu Precise)

Packages, which is subscribed to dkms in Ubuntu.

  dkms uninstall fails unexpectedly without error message

Status in “dkms” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in “dkms” source package in Precise:
  In Progress
Status in “dkms” source package in Quantal:
  Won't Fix
Status in “dkms” source package in Raring:
  New
Status in “dkms” source package in Saucy:
  New
Status in “dkms” source package in Trusty:
  Fix Committed
Status in “dkms” package in Debian:

  When trying to uninstall a (customly built) DKMS module using "dkms
  uninstall -m my_module -v 1.1" dkms fails with exit code 1 and doesn't
  print an error message.

  The problem occurs with the invocation of the function
  "have_one_kernel" in the /usr/sbin/dkms script. This function doesn't
  evaluate to 0 as it should, when all conditions are met (as with the
  command specified above).

  The commands
  "dkms uninstall -m my_module -v 1.1 --all"
  and
  "dkms uninstall -m my_module -v 1.1 -k 3.2.0-57 -k 3.5.0-44"
  fail as expected with the resp. error messages and exit codes in function
"have_one_kernel".