Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (Focal Fossa) :
config check is finished: 'OK' - 57 / 'FAIL' - 79

https://github.com/a13xp0p0v/kconfig-hardened-
check/commit/e54cb30a2789c8f8ce15648d72299e243b3b27c1

  Need activate more hardening option

  Hi,

  The current configuration of the linux kernel in Ubuntu is not secure enough.
  A simple test [1] of kernel in Ubuntu Disco clearly indicates 53 errors...

  Can we discuss possible options to activate by default?

  Enable the GCC_PLUGINS* would be for me the bare minimum.

  Thanks. Best regards,

  [1] https://github.com/a13xp0p0v/kconfig-hardened-check