My plan is to get this working for Groovy and then once we have some
kernels built against the driver from the ZFS package and through the
regressions tests I'll then consider SRU'ing them for Focal.

** Changed in: zfs-linux (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: zfs-linux (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: zfs-linux (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Colin Ian King (colin-king)

Packages, which is subscribed to zfs-linux in Ubuntu.

  zfs patches needed for 5.7

Status in zfs-linux package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  As per https://github.com/openzfs/zfs/pull/10187 there is now a patch
  for Linux 5.7 compat: blk_alloc_queue(). Of course there may be more
  patches for the 5.7 series.

  I've hacked up the patch to backport it to work with the 0.8.x series.

  It appears to work: zfs, 0.8.3, 5.7.0-050700rc1-generic, x86_64:
  installed

  The changes to zvol.c may be somewhat questionable.