Hi, is there anything I can do to help with this?

I have the exact same built-in graphics on my laptop and have the exact
same issue so have been stuck with kernel 4.15.0-54 for a while now.

The latest Ubuntu LTS 20.04 and 18.04.4 all come pre-installed with a
more recent kernel that cause graphical corruption on my machine.

Thanks

  Radeon mobility HD3450 (RV620) heavy screen flickering after trying to
  upgrade kernel 4.15.0-54

  laptop Asus x50sl with graphic card AMD rv620 / Mobility Radeon HD3450.
  Distro: Linux Mint 19.2 Tina base: Ubuntu 18.04 bionic.
  This happen trying any distro. I tried Ubuntu, Manjaro, Debian, Deepin, MX
and so on.
  I'm stuck with Kernel 4.15.0-54 and 5.0.0-20 (and the contemporary 5.3
kernel). I cannot upgrade to newer kernels.
  Seems that the fixes for bug #1791312 broke my kind of card.

  here is a video:
  https://youtu.be/9Rez7s0V6iA

  here is another user with same problem:
  https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?p=1702005#p1702005