So I've gone through codesearch on Debian and there are no users apart
from a bunch of defines for __NR_uselib when it isn't defined.

  Set CONFIG_USELIB=n in Ubuntu kernels

  We're currently planning to be more proactive in deprecating the
  uselib() syscall similar to how we deprecated the sysctl() syscall.
  This will be a long process of course but the starting point is to set
  CONFIG_USELIB=n in all new Ubuntu versions. I spoke to Eric and
  apparently RHEL 8 has it disabled too.

  The regression potential is quite minimal as this interface should
  have very few users and libc hasn't used it since libc4 or libc5.

  I was wondering what people's opinion on this were.

  The thread is:
  https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20200518130251.zih2s32q2rxhxg6f@wittgenstein

https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/cag48ez1fspvvypjso6badg7vb84ktudqjrk1d7vyhrm06ai...@mail.gmail.com
  https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20200518144627.sv5nesysvtgxwkp7@wittgenstein