This bug is missing log files that will aid in diagnosing the problem.
While running an Ubuntu kernel (not a mainline or third-party kernel)
please enter the following command in a terminal window:

apport-collect 1883521

and then change the status of the bug to 'Confirmed'.

If, due to the nature of the issue you have encountered, you are unable
to run this command, please add a comment stating that fact and change
the bug status to 'Confirmed'.

This change has been made by an automated script, maintained by the
Ubuntu Kernel Team.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: focal

  Hang on shutdown/restart

  I installed ubuntu 20.04 in an Aopen DE6340 which contains an "AMD
  Ryzen Embedded V1807B with Radeon Vega Gfx" and the installation went
  correctly, but at the end at the moment of unplugging the iso and
  restarting the computer never restarts, appears periodically about
  hung task timeout and never restarts.

  I tried in the installed system with Ubuntu 5.4.0-37.41-generic 5.4.41
  and linux-image-5.4.0-28-generic and it's happening in both versions.

  With mainline kernel its working correctly until linux-image-
  unsigned-5.4.21-050421-generic_5.4.21-050421.202002191431_amd64.deb
  from https://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/v5.4.21/,  after
  5.4.22 it's starting to happen the same.

  Maybe related: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-meta-
  hwe/+bug/1880041 because there are a lot of coincidences, but the fix
  is released and continues happening.