Hi! I'm experiencing exactly the same problem. I've added the package
name. Hope someone can help me/us

** Package changed: linux (Ubuntu) => gdm3 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gdm3 (Ubuntu)

  Ubuntu 20.04 Freezes

Status in gdm3 package in Ubuntu:

  I am running into full system freezes while using 20.04, i did a clean
install and the issue is still there it will randomly freeze the whole system
sometimes the mouse pointer is moving.
  Ends up hard resetting by holding the power button to restart the pc.
  I am using AMD Ryzen 5 2500U , and while it boots up it has showed some gpu
error while booting ubuntu. Some error realating to kernel is showed ,  amd gpu
kernel  like that. So i think its kernel related issue.