** Attachment added: "ububug_sd_2.jpg"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1885450/+attachment/5387974/+files/ububug_sd_2.jpg

** Description changed:

  Live Ubuntu 20.04 64bit hangs on shutdown, on two different PC.

+ The shutdown image is shown. Then I switch to text and there are some
+ messages.
+
  Attached are two screenshots of the console in about 30 second interval.
+
+ After that I can reboot by SysReq keys.

** Description changed:

  Live Ubuntu 20.04 64bit hangs on shutdown, on two different PC.

- The shutdown image is shown. Then I switch to text and there are some
- messages.
+ The shutdown image is shown. Then I switch to text mode and there are
+ some messages.

  Attached are two screenshots of the console in about 30 second interval.

  After that I can reboot by SysReq keys.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1885450

Title:
  hangs on shutdown