Ideally the .features file as seen in the
/var/cache/apparmor/*/.features

  Please ship apparmor features files

  To allow prebuilding apparmor profiles during cloud-images build, the
  chroot where cloud-image is created need access to the
  /sys/kernel/security/apparmor/features of the target kernel.

  It would be nice, if kernels were booted, that file stored, and
  installed in the linux-image package for every kernel we ship.

  This way we can precreate binary cached apparmor profiles during image
  build time speeding up first boot.