** Also affects: casper (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: grub2 (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to zfs-linux in Ubuntu.

  Boot menu not displayed for multi boot with ZFS

Status in casper package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in grub2 package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in zfs-linux package in Ubuntu:

  I have 2 systems installed on ZFS
  - Ubuntu Mate 18.04.3
  - Xubuntu 19.10

  For the coming period I like to keep one ext4 installation, so I did
  do a fresh install of Ubuntu 19.10 on the ext4 sda1 partition. I
  installed zfsutils-linux and rebooted. Afterwards I did run "update-
  grub" and "grub-install" and both Ubuntu systems on ZFS were detected
  looking at the output. In /boot/grub/grub.cfg all 3 systems were
  present. After reboot the menu still did not show, grub did not detect
  the multi-boot. Only after changing /etc/default/grub the boot menu
  appeared on the next boot.

  As far as I understand the menu should appear by default in a multi-
  boot situation.