Seeing how regression-prone the changes to the audio stack are, I'm
starting to think that maybe we should put additional requirements to
the SRU test cases. Maybe we should always check all the possible input
combinations for such SRUs? I'll have to think about it a bit.

Packages, which is subscribed to alsa-ucm-conf in Ubuntu.

  Add more support to Lenovo ThinkStation P620

Status in HWE Next:
  New
Status in OEM Priority Project:
  New
Status in alsa-ucm-conf package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in alsa-ucm-conf source package in Focal:
  Fix Released
Status in alsa-ucm-conf source package in Groovy:

  After upgrading the audio device firmware and doing more testing, we found
some new audio issue on Lenovo P620:
  1) Rear mic doesn't work.
  2) Front and rear mic/line-in don't use hardware gain to control capture
volume.

  [Fix]
  For 1), add proper PCM stream assignment to the rear microphone.
  For 2), add MixerElem to let alsa-lib and PulseAudio to pick correct mixer to
change HW gain.

  [Test]
  With the new UCM applied, rear mic starts to work, and PulseAudio can control
the hardware gain.

  [Regression Potential]
  The system hasn't hit the market so there's no chance to regression any
system in the wild.