** Tags added: focal

Packages, which is subscribed to zfs-linux in Ubuntu.

  Problmes with disk size with zfs

Status in zfs-linux package in Ubuntu:

  I created a VM that has 64GB of hard drive space and I used zfs during
  install.

  Now here is what I see via desktop GUI:
  Disks => 69 GB
  Computer => 23.6 GB

  Two pools:
  zpool list
  NAME    SIZE  ALLOC   FREE  CKPOINT  EXPANDSZ   FRAG    CAP  DEDUP    HEALTH
ALTROOT
  bpool  1.88G   427M  1.46G        -         -     0%    22%  1.00x    ONLINE
-
  rpool    59G  38.7G  20.3G        -         -    36%    65%  1.00x    ONLINE
-

  As a result I run out of space.

  So I am confused, why is my disk size only 23.6 GB ?

  Definitely seems like a bug in how Computer shows the disk size.