** Also affects: linux-meta-hwe-5.4 (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: linux-restricted-modules-hwe-5.4 (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: linux-meta (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Also affects: linux-restricted-modules (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Also affects: linux-meta-hwe-5.4 (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Also affects: linux-restricted-modules-hwe-5.4 (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Changed in: linux-meta (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Changed in: linux-restricted-modules (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Changed in: linux-meta-hwe-5.4 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux-restricted-modules-hwe-5.4 (Ubuntu)

** Summary changed:

- Transition OEM & OSP1 kernel users to generic
+ Transition OEM & OSP1 kernel users to generic / hwe-5.4

** Description changed:

  Topic says it all, focal should not have OEM & OSP1 kernels, the stock
  kernel is good enough.

+ For bionic we're able to migrate OSP1 users to hwe-5.4. OEM will follow
+ after remaining blockers are fixed.
+
  Also migrate NVIDIA 418 users to 430, since there's no generic modules
  for 418.

-
- Also migrate NVIDIA 418 users to 430, since there's no generic modules
- for 418.

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-meta in Ubuntu.

  Transition OEM & OSP1 kernel users to generic / hwe-5.4

Status in linux-meta package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in linux-meta-hwe-5.4 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in linux-restricted-modules package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in linux-restricted-modules-hwe-5.4 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in linux-meta source package in Bionic:
  Invalid
Status in linux-meta-hwe-5.4 source package in Bionic:
  New
Status in linux-restricted-modules source package in Bionic:
  Invalid
Status in linux-restricted-modules-hwe-5.4 source package in Bionic: