** Changed in: linux-oem-5.6 (Ubuntu Focal)

  Remove NVMe suspend-to-idle workaround

Status in linux-oem-5.6 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in linux source package in Focal:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux-oem-5.6 source package in Focal:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux source package in Groovy:
  Fix Released
Status in linux-oem-5.6 source package in Groovy:

  We already have correct NVMe suspend-to-idle implementation, we can
  remove workaround we carried in Ubuntu kernel.

  [Fix]
  Revert unnecessary no D3 quirks we used as workaround.

  [Test]
  After the revert, both NVMe still use native power saving mechanism as
  intended.

  [Regression Potential]
  Though unlikely, if there is any platform that uses legacy S3 and needs
  to keep the NVMe device in D0 instead of D3, this might have impact on
  that scenario.