I tried remove command before taking it out,

i was in beleaf system will then correct problem,....

So basically secon disk has no data and not corrupted,...

I need that option due import readonly -f pool -d dose not fix problem

so i can then copy disk. I have only essential's at backup ,... so there
is many files

i realy need,...

joni

--
joni

Packages, which is subscribed to zfs-linux in Ubuntu.

  echo 1 >> /sys/module/zfs/parameters/zfs_max_missing_tvds  says
  premission error, unable to reapair lost zfs pool data

Status in zfs-linux package in Ubuntu:

  root@jonipekka-desktop:~# echo 1 >>
/sys/module/zfs/parameters/zfs_max_missing_tvds
  -bash: /sys/module/zfs/parameters/zfs_max_missing_tvds: Permission denied
  root@jonipekka-desktop:~#

  https://www.delphix.com/blog/openzfs-pool-import-recovery

  Import with missing top level vdevs

  The changes to the pool configuration logic have enabled another great
  improvement: the ability to import a pool with missing or faulted top-
  level vdevs. Since some data will almost certainly be missing, a pool
  with missing top-level vdevs can only be imported read-only, and the
  failmode is set to “continue” (failmode=continue means that when
  encountering errors the pool will continue running, as opposed to
  being suspended or panicking).

  To enable this feature, we’ve added a new global variable:
  zfs_max_missing_tvds, which defines how many missing top level vdevs
  we can tolerate before marking a pool as unopenable. It is set to 0 by
  default, and should be changed to other values only temporarily, while
  performing an extreme pool recovery.

  Here as an example we create a pool with two vdevs and write some data
  to a first dataset; we then add a third vdev and write some data to a
  second dataset. Finally we physically remove the new vdev (simulating,
  for instance, a device failure) and try to import the pool using the
  new feature.

  Package: zfsutils-linux 0.7.5-1ubuntu16.10
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.20
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Wed Dec  2 18:39:58 2020
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
(20180725)
  SourcePackage: zfs-linux