Please find attachment for the Bionic build log

** Attachment added: "log-bionic-c15b"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1910639/+attachment/5450513/+files/log-bionic-c15b

  DMI entry syntax fix for Pegatron / ByteSpeed C15B

Status in linux source package in Xenial:
  Incomplete
Status in linux source package in Bionic:
  Incomplete
Status in linux source package in Focal:
  Incomplete
Status in linux source package in Groovy:
  Incomplete
Status in linux source package in Hirsute:

  Upstream reports that when compiling the kernel with a48491c65b51 ("Input:
i8042 - add ByteSpeed touchpad to noloop table"), g++ will complain about:
      drivers/input/serio/i8042-x86ia64io.h:225:3: error: ‘.matches’ designator
used multiple times in the same initializer list

  C99 semantics is that last duplicated initialiser wins,
  so DMI entry gets overwritten.

  [Fix]
  * a3a9060ecad030 ("Input: i8042 - unbreak Pegatron C15B") in linux-next

  This can be cherry-picked into all the affected series.
  Note that patch for bug 1906128 should be applied first.

  [Test]
  I didn't get this error while building the test kernels for bug 1906128 on
builder kathleen, with fakeroot commands.

  So the only thing that I can test is to build them again and make sure
  there is no other issues.

  [Where problems could occur]
  If this fix is incorrect it might affect the touchpad support on Pegatron /
ByteSpeed C15B laptop.