Can´t pull the log, as i am unable to boot.

Probably fixed by:
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/netdevbpf/patch/20210110070341.1380086-1-and...@kernel.org/
 (not yet merged by torvalds)
The issue happens if a kernel module has an empty BTF

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

   Boot fails: failed to validate module [nls_iso8859_1] BTF: -22

  I just updated to an unstable kernel build from the kernels team Repo
  it´s the 5.11-2.3 package (5.11 RC3)
  The mount of /dev/boot fails with a message:

  IO charset iso8859-1 not found

  this is probably due to the kernel being unable to load the
  nls_iso8859-1 module.

  I see multiple messages with BPF:No data
  and for the nls_iso8859-1 module a message:

  failed to validate module [nls_iso8859_1] BTF: -22

  this is probably introduced by this patch:
  https://lkml.org/lkml/2020/11/6/1143

  I don´t undestand what BTF validation is and whether this is an issue
  with linux 5.11-rc3 or with how the kernel modules are packaged in
  Ubuntu.

  My machine is a Renoir (zen2) based Acer Laptop running in UEFI mode, with a
fat32 /boot partition and a ext4 / root partition.
  The root partition gets mounted, but once the /boot should be mounted, this
fails with the mentioned error..

  Other modules seem to load fine, things like "amdgpu" are already
  loaded!