Public bug reported:

Steps to reproduce
install virt-manager and ovmf if nopt already there
copy windows and virtio iso files to /var/lib/libvirt/images

Use virt-manager from local machine to create your VMs with the disk, CPUs and
memory required
    Select customize configuration then select OVMF(UEFI) instead of seabios
    set first CDROM to the windows installation iso (enable in boot options)
    add a second CDROM and load with the virtio iso
        change spice display to VNC

  Always get a security error from windows and it fails to launch the installer
(works on RHEL and Fedora)
I tried updating the qemu version from Focals 4.2 to Groovy 5.0 which was of no
help

  Windows 10 wil not install using qemu-system-x86_64