** Attachment added: "lsmod.log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1917194/+attachment/5469940/+files/lsmod.log

  [Dell G5 5590] lspci freezes computer on Ubuntu 20.04

  After upgrading from Ubuntu 18.04 to 20.04 my computer started to
  freeze when running lspci.

  I ended up noticing that it happened when trying to query device
  '1f:00.0' a USB port. After some kernel and bios updates the problem
  got worse. Now the computer freezes ~5 seconds after booting up.

  I tried:
  1) Running in recovery mode, also freezes
  2) Running an older kernel version (5.4.0-66-generic), also freezes
  3) Removing nvidia drivers (just in case), also freezes
  4) Running all combinations nodemodeset, acpi=off an nouveau blacklisting
  5) Updating all drivers

  The computer freezes for ever, I can't switch TTYs, move the mouse,
  anything, the only way to leave was to force shutdown. On the last
  cases after switching to a tty I could see this messages before the
  freeze ocurred:

  kernel: xhci_hcd 0000:1f:00.0: PCI post-resume error -19!
  kernel: xhci_hcd 0000:1f:00.0: HC died; cleaning up

  Running Ubuntu 20.04 from a USB sticks works fine, as well as doing a fresh
install.
  All logs were obtained by chrooting to the faulty partition from a fresh
install, if there are any more logs that would be helpful, let me know.