apport information

** Attachment added: "IwConfig.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1916028/+attachment/5472192/+files/IwConfig.txt

  Problem with Wireless Network Adapter on brcmsmac driver (Broadcom
  BCM4313) - Ubuntu 18.04.5

  Dear Launchpad Team,

  I want to a report errors for my hardware but I don't know if it bug
  or problem with the kernel itself. I installed Xubuntu 20.04.1 and I
  noticed when it is startup (booting) that are two information
  (errors?) shown of the screen. I thinked that this is only a problem
  with Xubuntu system but on Ubuntu 20.04.1 I had also this same
  informations when I run dmesg command in terminal. I installed also
  Ubuntu 18.04.5 but in this system I have also these errors? I think
  that on Ubuntu 18.04.5 I have more errors that on Ubuntu 20.04.1.

  This is from dmesg on Ubuntu 18.04.5 system:

  [   25.402xxx] brcmsmac bcma0:1: brcms_ops_bss_info_changed: qos enabled:
false (implement)
  [   25.402xxx] brcmsmac bcma0:1: brcms_ops_config: change power-save mode:
false (implement)
  [   26.711xxx] brcmsmac bcma0:1: brcmsmac: brcms_ops_bss_info_changed:
associated
  [   26.711xxx] brcmsmac bcma0:1: brcms_ops_bss_info_changed: qos enabled:
true (implement)
  [ 13.771xxx] b43: probe of bcma0:1 failed with error -524

  I erased some data with "x" because I don't know if it safe to write
  these kind of information public. I am beginner.

  One of the Launchpad user told me that this is not error. Okay but I
  have problem with my Wi-fi. This don't work sometimes. I found the
  fix. I musted to change in panel configuration of my router channels
  for 2.4 Ghz. It had auto option enabled. I musted limited to 3 channel
  because when this was high value my wi-fi doesn't work. I think that
  this is problem with brcmsmac driver because on  bcmwl-kernel-source I
  don't have this problem on bionic (Ubuntu 18.04.5).

  I have this same problem on Ubuntu 20.04 and 20.04.1. I had also
  problems with bcmwl-kernel-source on Ubuntu 20.04.1 after some update
  but maybe this is fixed now. I don't know because I switched back to
  bionic.

  Some terminal output:

  uname -a

  5.4.0-65-generic #73~18.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Tue Jan 19 09:02:24 UTC 2021
  x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

  lshw -C network

  *-network
         product: BCM4313 802.11bgn Wireless Network Adapter
         vendor: Broadcom Inc. and subsidiaries
         configuration: broadcast=yes driver=brcmsmac
driverversion=5.4.0-65-generic

  lsb_release -crid

  Distributor ID: Ubuntu
  Release: 18.04

  On lsusb output

  I can see Broadcom Corp. BCM2070 Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR. So this is a
  bluetooth card. I don't know if it the same device. I think that
  bluetooth and wi-fi is supported by this same device but like you can
  see there are different names.

  On lspci -nnk output

  BCM4313 802.11bgn Wireless Network Adapter
  Kernel driver in use: bcma-pci-bridge
  Kernel modules: bcma

  Can you fix it? Broadcom users have a lot of problems on Ubuntu
  system. Maybe if you fix brcmsmac driver this will be not problem
  anymore. Sorry if this doubled bug, maybe someone in the past report
  this.