** Package changed: xserver-xorg-input-libinput (Ubuntu) => linux-
firmware (Ubuntu)

** Package changed: mutter (Ubuntu) => fwupd (Ubuntu)

** Summary changed:

- DELL M3800 Touchscreen not working after login with fractional scaling.
+ DELL M3800 Touchscreen not working after login

** Tags removed: xrandr-scaling

** No longer affects: libinput (Ubuntu)

** Summary changed:

- DELL M3800 Touchscreen not working after login
+ DELL M3800 Touchscreen not working after login (but works if fwupd is removed)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-firmware in Ubuntu.

  DELL M3800 Touchscreen not working after login (but works if fwupd is
  removed)

Status in fwupd package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in linux-firmware package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,

  I have freshly installed Ubuntu 20.04 and have a bug on my M3800.
  The touchscreen is working good on login screen bug after I enter my
credentials and the gnome session open I can't use it.

  I'm on a dual boot computer and all is working well on Windows 10.

  How can I help you to track this bug and solve it ?

  Best regards