somehow i was expecting the snap mount units to start after local-
fs.target, and for zfs.target to complete by then. But it looks like
that's not how things are ordered unfortunately.

Packages, which is subscribed to zfs-linux in Ubuntu.

  Snaps appear broken on 21.04 Beta with ZFS

Status in snapd package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in zfs-linux package in Ubuntu:

  I've attempted to use two different userland snaps (qownnotes and
  keepassxc) neither function. When attempting to launch I get the
  following error:

  ```
  chalbersma@abdos:~$ qownnotes
  cannot perform operation: mount --rbind /dev /tmp/snap.rootfs_t3kehe//dev: No
such file or directory
  ```

  Additionally the snaps installed "by default" have a note of "broken"
  next to them :

  ```
  chalbersma@abdos:~$ sudo snap list
  Name               Version  Rev    Tracking         Publisher   Notes
  core18                      1997   latest/stable    canonical✓  broken
  gnome-3-34-1804             66     latest/stable/…  canonical✓  broken
  gtk-common-themes           1514   latest/stable/…  canonical✓  broken
  qownnotes          21.3.9   8183   latest/stable    pbek        -
  snap-store                  518    latest/stable/…  canonical✓  broken
  snapd                       11402  latest/stable    canonical✓  broken
  ```