** Tags removed: verification-needed-bionic
** Tags added: verification-done-bionic

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-aws in Ubuntu.

  aws: update Xen hibernation patch set

Status in linux-aws package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in linux-aws source package in Xenial:
  New
Status in linux-aws source package in Bionic:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux-aws source package in Focal:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux-aws source package in Groovy:

  Amazon maintains a custom patch to enable hibernation in Xen guests
  that is not upstream yet. This patch set has been updated in AWS AL2
  and we should sync up the patch set in our AWS kernels.

  [Test case]

  Tests have been performed (simply doing multiple hibernate/resume
  cycles) with the new patch set applied and they have shown significant
  improvement in terms of reliability.

  [Fix]

  Backport/apply the new Xen hibernation patch set from AWS AL2.

  [Regression potential]

  The patch set is affecting only Xen (in particular the guest code) and
  only hibernation, so the risk of regressions is restricted to this
  particular scenario (Xen + hibernation).