Hi @seb128,
I don't know if G also need it or not. Since it's not LTS, I think we don't
need it.

Packages, which is subscribed to alsa-ucm-conf in Ubuntu.

  Add soundwire sdca codec support

Status in OEM Priority Project:
  New
Status in alsa-ucm-conf package in Ubuntu:

   * The output device in sound settings will non-functional.
     Sound input device will be empty.
     An upstream commit add supports for SDW sdca codec support.

  [Test Plan]

   * Open settings and select Sound column.
     Testing speaker won't have any sound output.
   * Try to update files mentioned here

https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/pull/71/commits/a7f348bb37d2b3254801702299ab2c76833a3c16

https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/pull/71/commits/651c2c851bf17a1d76e0a046eb33eccbcf98845f
   * alsactl init

   * Open settings and select Sound column and test output device again.
     Sound devices work properly.

  [Where problems could occur]

   * This change adds new hardware support.

   * The change only adds new hardware support,
     it will not affect other codec device.

  [Other Info]

   * The change has been verified on Dell machine with sdca codec.