Hi,

I thought we had deactivated the github bugtracker because flashrom
development does not happen at github.
The github mirror of flashrom is there purely for people who are
unwilling or unable (due to corporate restrictions etc.) to download the
source code from our self-hosted git trees. I'll try to get the github
tracker deactivated to avoid giving people wrong impressions.

As Stefan wrote, you can reach the flashrom developers at
flash...@flashrom.org and you will also get attention if you send email
there.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

Am 19.05.21 um 09:33 schrieb Stefan Tauner:
> On Wed, 19 May 2021 06:52:55 -0000
> Alex Murray <1912...@bugs.launchpad.net> wrote:
>
>> These failures of the mocked tests have been reported upstream at
>> https://github.com/flashrom/flashrom/issues/186 by others but no
>> response
> Hi there,
>
> I was the flashrom maintainer till a few years ago. While I was using
> the github repo+tracker, there is currently ~nobody taking care of that.
> A more promising way to reach the right people is to write an email to
> flash...@flashrom.org

Packages, which is subscribed to libftdi in Ubuntu.

  [MIR] flashrom + libftdi

Status in flashrom package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in libftdi package in Ubuntu:

  [Summary]
  Further review will be needed. The Package does not have a test suite that
runs as autopkgtest.

  [Availability]
  Currently in universe.

  [Duplication]
  There is no other package in main providing the same functionality.

  [Rationale]
  fwupd depends on libflashrom1 for its flashrom plugin, something that's
required to update Coreboot firmware.

  [Security]
  No CVE's, but due to the nature of the package security should review.

  [Quality Assurance]
  Package builds and runs easily

  [Dependencies]
  N/A

  [Standards Compliance]
  Complies with FHS, though the organization of files in the source package
could be organized better.

  [Common blockers]
  flashrom does NOT have a test suite that runs at build time.
  flashrom does NOT have a test suite that runs as autopkgtest.

  [Maintenance]
  Actively maintained - https://github.com/flashrom/flashrom
  Packaging - https://salsa.debian.org/myczko-guest/flashrom.git