** Tags added: hirsute

** Package changed: ubuntu => linux (Ubuntu)

  Sleep issue on ubuntu 21.04, CPU AMD 5700u

  System Info
      Dell Inspiron 5515
      Operating System: Kubuntu 21.04
      Kernel Version: 5.12.9-051209-generic
      OS Type: 64-bit
      Processors: 16 × AMD Ryzen 7 5700U with Radeon Graphics
      Memory: 15,1 GiB of RAM
      Graphics Processor: AMD RENOIR

  If I suspend my pc, the screen, fans and keyboard backlight turn off.
  However if I try to wake up from suspension the screen stays black,
  while the keyboard backlight starts blinking. The only way to unlock
  it is to click the power button, and the pc will automatically restart
  (thus losing the data of the active session).

  Initially I had the 5.11 kernel, then to see if the problem was solved
  I tried to install the 5.12 kernel and the 5.12.9 kernel, but there
  were no improvements.