Finally somebody else who is reporting the same.
https://askubuntu.com/questions/1344532/wired-network-extremely-slow/1345978#1345978

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-oem-5.6 in Ubuntu.

  e1000e extremly slow

Status in linux-oem-5.6 package in Ubuntu:

  We have dell latitude 5420 & 5520 laptops with onboard intel ethernet
controller.
  Problem is that the ethernet port is extremely slow. about 100kbyte/s
download throughput while on a gigabit connection. Upload seems to work just
fine.

  Also when I pxe boot the system it's also painfully slow.

  But here comes the funny part. When I attach a usb memory stick the
  throughput of the networkcontroller is as expected.

  I've used latest ubuntu 20.04.2 kernel 5.6.0-1032-oem (Certified by ubuntu
and dell)
  I've used latest ubuntu 20.04.2 kernel 5.10.0-1029-oem
  I've used latest ubuntu 20.04.2 kernel 5.8.0-55

  Turns out this problem is not showing up when I manually install the 5.8.18
kernel.

  Also when I create my own iso with the help of Cubic and install the
  5.8.18 kernel in it the pxe boot is working as expected with high
  throughput

  system: Dell latitude 5420 + 5520
  nic: Ethernet Connection (13) I219-LM
  ubuntu 20.04.2