Public bug reported:

Tracing this back, I found the current Ubuntu 5.11 kernel has incorrect
offsets for some platforms (TGL-H and ADL). I created an upstream bug at
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/intel/-/issues/3662 and was directed
to a commit, 5d0c938ec9cc, that ought to fix this issue. See the
attached patch file for this commit applied to the current Ubuntu 5.11
kernel.

** Patch added: "i915-load-dram-from-pcode.patch"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1933274/+attachment/5506308/+files/i915-load-dram-from-pcode.patch

  TGL-H skl_dram_get_dimm_info crashes with "Missing case (val ==
  65535)"