** Changed in: hwe-next

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-oem-5.10 in Ubuntu.

  alsa/sdw: add more mixer controls for tgl_3_in_1_sdca soundwire
  machine

Status in HWE Next:
  Fix Released
Status in linux-oem-5.10 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in linux-oem-5.10 source package in Focal:

  This is a Dell soundwire audio mchine, and the codec driver is updated,
  we need to introduce the latest codec driver to oem-5.10 kernel
  otherwise the kernel couldn't work with the latest ucm file.

  [Fix]
  revert the old driver and reapply the latest driver, since intel
  did provide the incremental patch, I just perform reverting and
  reapplying.

  [Test]
  With the patched kernel and the latest ucm, all audio function worked
  well.

  [Where problems could occur]
  It is possible that the output or input audio device can't work by
  this change, but we did test, all worked well. So this possibility
  is low.