One possible workaround is to make the device use identity mapping, but
that requires change the kernel source code.

  bnxt_en NIC driver crashes IO_PAGE_FAULT

  Hi all,

  We received a bunch of new servers with a Supermicro H12SSL-NT
  mainboard that has an embedded Broadcom BCM57416 NIC.

  On all those servers we observe crashes of the NIC driver (bnxt_en)
  from time to time. We're not able to manually reproduce this issue, it
  just occurs at some point. Also our monitoring does not show any
  irregularities(high traffic flow or sth. like this).

  Syslog: https://pastebin.com/yDAyjHvF

  All servers are running with up-to-date packages:
  $ lsb_release -rd
  Release: 20.04
  $ uname -r
  5.4.0-73-generic

  It also happens on older kernel versions (tested 5.4.0-66) as well as
  the HWE kernel (tested 5.8.0-55).

  Thanks in advance.
  ~ Roman