** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Bionic)

  Enable fib-onlink-tests.sh and msg_zerocopy.sh in kselftests/net on
  Bionic

Status in ubuntu-kernel-tests:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Bionic:

  Found this issue while debugging missing tests with bug 1934282.

  On Bionic there are 3 scripts that are not in the Makefile of the
kselftests/net:
  $ for file in $(ls *.sh); do grep -q $file Makefile || echo $file; done
  fib-onlink-tests.sh
  in_netns.sh
  msg_zerocopy.sh

  [Fix]
  * 830669e691464c selftests/net: enable msg_zerocopy test
  * 1751eb42ddb56b selftests: net: use TEST_PROGS_EXTENDED
  * a52b839752aab7 selftests: Add fib-onlink-tests.sh to TEST_PROGS
  * Set fib-onlink-tests.sh as executable

  They all need to be backported to Bionic.
  For the in_netns.sh it's not causing any issue to us when being called by
run_afpackettests, but I think it's no harm to fix it to reduce confusions.
Commit 1751eb42ddb56b will replace the change in 9faedd64 selftests: net: add
in_netns.sh TEST_GEN_PROGS_EXTENDED [1] and 5ff9c1a3 selftests: net: add
in_netns.sh to TEST_PROGS [2], and since we need to backport it there is no
need to work on these two.

  [1] https://github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/9faedd643fd9
  [2] https://github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/5ff9c1a3dd92

  [Test]
  Run the "net" test suite in the kselftest directory from a patched source
tree. fib-onlink-tests.sh and msg_zerocopy.sh tests will be executed.

  [Where problems could occur]
  This change will bring in more test for our SRU, we might see new failures
because of these test in the future.