Related to this:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1931301

** Also affects: focal (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-hwe-edge in Ubuntu.

  Suspend in kernel 5.11 causes the whole network to go down

Status in focal package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in linux-hwe-edge package in Ubuntu:

  I am currently reporting on kernel 5.8 (HWE) on KDE Neon Testing
  Edition (Ubuntu 20.04).  I was mainly on 5.11, tried both kernels from
  Ubuntu and Pop!_OS.

  Every time I put the PC on sleep, the whole network will go down after
  waking up.  Only fix I managed is to fully reboot it.

  Operating System: KDE neon Testing Edition
  KDE Plasma Version: 5.22.4
  KDE Frameworks Version: 5.85.0
  Qt Version: 5.15.3
  Kernel Version: 5.8.0-63-generic (64-bit)
  Graphics Platform: X11
  Processors: 4 × Intel® Core™ i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz
  Memory: 15.6 GiB of RAM
  Graphics Processor: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2

  Kernels installed:
  * 5.8.0-63-generic
  * 5.11.0.25.27
  * 5.11.0.7620.21