** Tags removed: artful ubuntu zesty

  [Firmware Bug]: TSC_DEADLINE disabled due to Errata; please update
  microcode to version: 0x52 (or later) - Errors starting from live DVD
  Dell New I7 15 XPS

Status in intel-microcode package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu 17.10 64Bit Loading on New Dell XPS 15 I7 - Screenshot
  attached. Tested on another PC and it loaded fine.

  When booting from a Ubuntu 17.10 Live (Installed on USB with Etcher) I
  get the following:

  [Firmware Bug} TSC_Deadline disabled due to Errata - Please update Mirocode
to version 0x52 Or Later
  ACPI Error \_.PCIO.XHC_.RHUB.HS11 Namespace Lookup Error

  ACPI Error 1 table load failiures.

  USB USB2-Port: Cannot enable

  Watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#6 stuck for 22s PlymouthD 283