Confirmed with focal/linux 5.4.0-81.91 that the following testcases from
kernel selftests net are now being run:

fib_nexthop_multiprefix.sh
fib_nexthops.sh
icmp_redirect.sh
ip6_gre_headroom.sh
route_localnet.sh

** Tags removed: verification-needed-focal
** Tags added: verification-done-focal

  Some test in kselftest/net on focal source tree were not tested at all

Status in ubuntu-kernel-tests:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Focal:

  Found this issue while debugging devlink_port_split.py test issue in
  bug 1928889.

  There are some tests like icmp_redirect.sh, ip6_gre_headroom.sh and
  etc are not in the Makefile of the net directory, thus they are not
  tested at all.

  [Fix]
  * 919a23e9d6ccf8 selftests/net: add missing tests to Makefile

  Backport needed for Focal as we only have these tests unadded:
  $ for file in $(ls *.sh); do grep -q $file Makefile || echo $file; done
  fib_nexthop_multiprefix.sh
  fib_nexthops.sh
  icmp_redirect.sh
  ip6_gre_headroom.sh
  route_localnet.sh

  [Test]
  Run the "net" test suite in the kselftest directory from a patched
  source tree. These tests will be executed.

  [Where problems could occur]
  This change will bring in more tests for our SRU, we might see new
  failures because of these test in the future.