   197b:0250 JMicron JMC250 Gigabit ethernet doesn't work

  patch for JMicron jmc250 and jmc260 ethernet card

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  It seems that Ubuntu 9.04 haven't has a patch for JMicron
  jmc250/jmc260 ethernet card like stated on
  http://cooldavid.org/download/jme.netdev-2.6.20080823.patch.

  I have a problem to connect to the net with my atom netbook which is
  using this ethernet chipset. The Network Manager keep on trying to
  connect to the net and switching from "conected" and "disconected"
  again and again for eth0. The same situation also hapened while using
  static IP assignment.

  Comparing with F11 that use 2.6.29 kernel version I found no problem
  with the same hardware.