Hello Capsia,

Could you please check if you have the corresponding linux-modules-
extra-* installed? For your kernel this would be linux-modules-
extra-5.11.0-25-generic.

The best way to make sure you will always get all modules installed when
updating the kernel version is to install the kernel packages via the
meta package linux-generic-hwe-20.04.

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-signed-hwe-5.11 in Ubuntu.

  Network perpherals not detected

Status in linux-signed-hwe-5.11 package in Ubuntu:

  After updating the kernel to the version 5.11.0.22 all network
  peripherals stopped working. It appears they are not detected on lshw
  or lsusb. I've tried with the ethernet port on the motherboard and an
  external wifi board and also using USB tethering from a phone. None
  was detected and network is not working. Then I've tried to go back to
  kernel version 5.8 which is still working correctly. If you need more
  info, feel free to ask me.

  Package: linux-image-5.11.0-25-generic 5.11.0-25.27~20.04.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.11.0-25.27~20.04.1-generic 5.11.22
  Uname: Linux 5.11.0-25-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.18
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Wed Aug  4 13:17:14 2021
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64 (20200731)
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>