Hello Florian,

Could you please check if you have the 'cifs' kernel module loaded? If
not, check if you have the package 'linux-modules-5.11.0-25-generic'
installed and if you can load the module with 'sudo modprobe cifs'.

  Samba fstab mount does not work

  I use "Linux Mint 20.2 x86_64", since the kernel update to version
  5.11.0-25, Samba share access no longer works, only when I start my
  system with kernel 5.8.0-63 does everything work again.