$ git grep virtio_blk
features/server/usr/lib/modules-load.d/ubuntu-core-server.conf:virtio_blk

When building initrd into the generic arm64 kernel snap, we should
enable feature "server" like we do on x86.

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-meta in Ubuntu.

  arm64: virtio_blk is not included in the initramfs

Status in linux-meta package in Ubuntu:

  The virtio_blk module is not included by default in the initramfs for
  arm64, so UC20 cannot boot as expected.