Hello,

Thank you reporting this issue. I have done a quick investigation and
confirmed that we are not building the "linux-image-
unsigned-5.11.0-25-generic-dbgsym" which is needed to install the debug
symbols. We are going to work on a fix for this.

** Also affects: linux-hwe-5.11 (Ubuntu Focal)

** Changed in: linux-hwe-5.11 (Ubuntu Focal)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-hwe-5.11 in Ubuntu.

  dbgsym package is missing for ubuntu focal hwe kernel 5.11

Status in linux-hwe-5.11 package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in linux-hwe-5.11 source package in Focal:

  Package "linux-image-unsigned-5.11.0-25-generic-dbgsym" is missing
  from http://ddebs.ubuntu.com/dists/focal-updates/main/binary-
  amd64/Packages

  This breaks our workflow when the system is automatically upgraded
  from 5.8.0 to 5.11.0. We have "linux-image-unsigned-5.8.0-63-generic-
  dbgsym" for focal, which is also an HWE kernel. So why not do the same
  for 5.11.0 kernels?

  Also, on focal, we have "linux-image-5.11.0-25-generic-dbgsym", which
  depends on the unsigned one, but the latter does not exist. This seems
  to indicate something is broken.