linux-gcp (5.4.0-1051.55) focal:

$ wget https://launchpad.net/~canonical-kernel-
team/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/+files/linux-
buildinfo-5.4.0-1051-gcp_5.4.0-1051.55_amd64.deb

$ egrep 'ANDROI|ASHMEM' ./usr/lib/linux/5.4.0-1051-gcp/config
CONFIG_ASHMEM=m
CONFIG_ANDROID_VSOC=m
CONFIG_ANDROID=y
CONFIG_ANDROID_BINDER_IPC=m
CONFIG_ANDROID_BINDERFS=m
CONFIG_ANDROID_BINDER_DEVICES=""
# CONFIG_ANDROID_BINDER_IPC_SELFTEST is not set

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-gcp in Ubuntu.

  Some cloud kernels have Android related config options disabled

Status in linux-gcp package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in linux-oracle package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in linux-gcp source package in Bionic:
  New
Status in linux-oracle source package in Bionic:
  New
Status in linux-gcp source package in Focal:
  New
Status in linux-oracle source package in Focal:
  Fix Released
Status in linux-gcp source package in Groovy:
  New
Status in linux-oracle source package in Groovy:
  Fix Released
Status in linux-gcp source package in Hirsute:
  New
Status in linux-oracle source package in Hirsute:

  For Anbox Cloud we require certain CONFIG_ANDROID_* options to be
  enabled in the kernel. We do this already for most of our cloud
  kernels (GCE, AWS, Azure) and the generic kernel and should do so for
  the oracle (and possible others too). We have customers looking at
  running Anbox Cloud on OCI instances and having the ashmem and binder
  kernel modules available is a precondition for this to work.

  The following options are what we need

  CONFIG_ANDROID=y
  CONFIG_ANDROID_BINDER_IPC=m
  CONFIG_ANDROID_BINDERFS=m
  CONFIG_ANDROID_BINDER_DEVICES=""
  # CONFIG_ANDROID_BINDER_IPC_SELFTEST is not set
  CONFIG_ASHMEM=m

  These should be the same across all our kernels where we're going to
  support Anbox Cloud.