Public bug reported:

[Environment]
Device : Aaeon Up xtreme i11
Platform: Intel TigerLake-UP3
I225-IT NVM version: 1.79
I225-IT Stepping: B3
Ubuntu version: 20.04.3 LTS with kernel 5.11.0-27-generic

[Description]
It can work under Windows10.
But uner Ubuntu, we can't find the interface by ifconfig command and the system
dmesg will has the error of igc driver module :
 igc: probe of 0000:02:00.0 failed with error -1

  Intell I225-IT ethernet controller is not working in Ubuntu Linux