My dell D6000 dockingstation start crashing after installation of
updates on october 19.

Now, randomly the external HDMI monitor goes blank for 5 second until
dock restart. But this fails make external webcam (connected to
dockstation), and bluetooth headphones (mic at external web cam) got
unconfigured, sending audio to the dock port and getting mic from it not
regarding is not used, putting in a meeting without any sound.

And because internet is also used via D6000 wired ethernet port, I got
disconnected from VPN and RDP connections too.

Release info:
Release:        20.04

Package: ubuntu-release-upgrader-core 1:20.04.36
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.10.0-1050.52-oem 5.10.68
Uname: Linux 5.10.0-1050-oem x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.20
Architecture: amd64
CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
CrashDB: ubuntu
CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Thu Oct 21 18:00:54 2021
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04.2.0 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64
(20210209.1)
PackageArchitecture: all
SourcePackage: ubuntu-release-upgrader
Symptom: release-upgrade

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug dist-upgrade focal
--
Docking Station crash ramdomly after october 19 updates
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1948343